Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Premio Dardos Award

My blog just got an award!
I send my sincere thank you to Jacqueline at Another Old Movie Blog for giving it to me. 

No award is complete without a speech so first of all I want to thank Raquelle at Out Of The Past for making me start blogging in English, without her there would be no award and I had probably continued blogging in total darkness and oblivion for the rest of my days. Thanks! 
Then I want to thank all my kind subscribers and blogging friends. We are a swell bunch aren't we! Thank you all!

Here follows the obligatory stuff:


"The Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."

And the rules:
"1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award."


Now it's my turn to pass the award on to some of my favorites:
And the winners are:

Raquelle at Out Of The Past - For her ability to inspire and tantalize.
Ginger at Asleep In New York - For her organic writing.
Carrie at Classic Montgomery - For honoring one of the greatest actors of all time.
Jonathan at The Invisible Edge - For one of the most hilarious blogs out there.
Will at A Suitable Wardrobe - For his steady eye on timeless style.

You are all worth it! 

6 comments:

Louie said...

Congrats, Jonas!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

And thanks for the tip about "The Invisible Edge" which I just visited. I crave this kinda stuff!

Raquel Stecher said...

You are so sweet Jonas. Thank you for the honor and I'm so glad that you started this excellent new blog.

Caitlin said...

Congratulations!

Greg said...

Jonas, thank you! I sometimes think only about three or four people even visit The Invisible Edge, because it's too raunchy or too obscure or too ... out there. I'm just glad you like it.

Jonas Nordin said...

Thank you all!
Champagne anyone?

Related Posts with Thumbnails